Rachel, Stara, & Rose's Writer's Block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get our write on, ladies!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chronicles of Jesus Llama NES

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chronicles of Jesus Llama NES Empty Chronicles of Jesus Llama NES Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:26 am

Briar Rose

Briar Rose
Admin

Yeah. The story of Jesus Llama, Mohamed Koala, and JuJu the Magical Panda Bear. One or two sentences at a time. Twisted Evil Cool clown What a Face alien affraid albino scratch @ tongue

One day, Jesus Llama went to the store to by tens of thousands of bananas which he paid for by swiping the crucifix he wore every single day in the credit card place.

2Chronicles of Jesus Llama NES Empty Re: Chronicles of Jesus Llama NES Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:29 am

Rach

Rach
Admin

"Excuse me, mister!" the cashier screamed, who had the appearance of a Arabic koala because of the turban precariously placed on his head. "We only take Visa, Mastercard and Discover!"

https://rachelstararose.forumotion.com

3Chronicles of Jesus Llama NES Empty Re: Chronicles of Jesus Llama NES Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Briar Rose

Briar Rose
Admin

Jesus Llama scoffed, "Eff you! I am your lord and savior, I don't need a credit card!" And he zapped the cashier with his amazing Jesus Llama powers and ran out of the store with all of his bananas.

4Chronicles of Jesus Llama NES Empty Re: Chronicles of Jesus Llama NES Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Rach

Rach
Admin

Later, while he was driving in his hot pink SmartCar, Jesus Llama turned on the radio to hear a man's voice on a police report:
There is a crazy llama on the loose. He stole tens of thousands of bananas and then MURDERED the cashier. This monster must be stopped and I, Obamananiqua Jones, shall not rest until this fiend is FOUND and DESTROYED!

5Chronicles of Jesus Llama NES Empty Re: Chronicles of Jesus Llama NES Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Briar Rose

Briar Rose
Admin

"Well fuck," Jesus Llama sighed. "Now I have to kill him too!" So he set his hot pink smart car into flying-mode and drove straight to the lawn of the Capital of the United States of Stupid People--the purple house--where Obamananiqua Jones (the president of the nation) lived.

6Chronicles of Jesus Llama NES Empty Re: Chronicles of Jesus Llama NES Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:39 pm

Rach

Rach
Admin

Suddenly four giant blobs that looked like blueberry Jell-O descended into the yard of the purple house.
"Llama, llama, duck. Llama, llama, duck." They repeated in monotonous voices as they closed in around the pink SmartCar. Jesus Llama put his hooves over his ears.
"NO! Make them stop!" he wailed, and hit the accelerator. The car smashed right into one of the creatures, but it got stuck! The wheels spun and the CO2 started to fill the car!
"STUPID smartcar! You're supposed to be SMART!" he yelled in fury!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum