Rachel, Stara, & Rose's Writer's Block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get our write on, ladies!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Princess NES

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Princess NES Empty Princess NES Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Rach

Rach
Admin

flower

This is going to be so cool.
So, as a reminder, our characters are US, and our kingdoms are separate, and different, but reflect our tastes, interests, and personalities.
Now GO FOR IT! Wink

https://rachelstararose.forumotion.com

2Princess NES Empty Re: Princess NES Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Briar Rose

Briar Rose
Admin

Name: Rosalie Juliette (HA! That's such a ridiculous name. Oh well. It's supposed to reflect the kingdom and whatnot)
Personality: Exactly like mine. Let's see... I'm very violent and frightening when I get angry. Can be really charming and awesome. Hopeless romantic. Whatever. You know who I am.
Appearance: Alter ego me would have super green eyes, like SUPER GREEN with little gold specks. She'd also have gold colored hair that's really, really super long and really curly and awesome. Very pale skin. Thick pink lips, dark, long eyelashes. My height. BIGGER BOOBS THOUGH! No scars.
Kingdom Name: I totally call Saratopia. Also, I'm much too lazy to think of a new one.
About the Kingdom: Huge and green and sprawling. It's a farm land mostly but has jewel mines as well. Its gardens are amazing and fantastic. The manners and customs and such are that of the Victorian era, but the style is a mix of the Victorian era and really beautiful ball gowns from now.
History: Father runs the country and whatnot, but it's really her mom that does all the actual stuff. Obnoxious little brother. Feels like she's just stuck in a tower all the time and doesn't get to do anything.
Other: I dunno. Can I have a cat! I have a cat. It looks like Cheeto but its name is, uh... Sphinx!

3Princess NES Empty Re: Princess NES Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Rach

Rach
Admin

*I don't think you know what an alter-ego is Wink Very Happy *

https://rachelstararose.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum