Rachel, Stara, & Rose's Writer's Block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get our write on, ladies!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you listening to?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What are you listening to? Empty What are you listening to? Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Briar Rose

Briar Rose
Admin

Yeah. Like that other thread. Cool

Cough Syrup ~ Young the Giant

2What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Briar Rose

Briar Rose
Admin

Paid the Piper ~ The Jakes (Young the Giant)
NOW
Take Me Home ~ The Jakes (Young the Giant)

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

3What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:28 am

Hannah Sun

Hannah Sun
Admin

Monsters~Band of Horses

These dudes remind me of the Kissaway Trail.

4What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:17 am

Briar Rose

Briar Rose
Admin

I Don't Care ~ Fall Out Boy

When Naomi and Zuko have their Agni-Ki in a post that I have yet to write, this is the song that would be playing in the background. tongue Very Happy

5What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:10 pm

Hannah Sun

Hannah Sun
Admin

Stealing Rose's music. (:
Cool

I Will Follow You Into the Dark~Death Cab For Cutie

6What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Briar Rose

Briar Rose
Admin

WHOOOOOO!!!!! Very Happy I love you

What You Know ~ Two Door Cinema Club

7What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Hannah Sun

Hannah Sun
Admin

Superman~Taylor Swift

8What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:53 pm

Briar Rose

Briar Rose
Admin

She has a song called Superman?

I Can Talk ~ Two Door Cinema Club

9What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:15 am

Rach

Rach
Admin

Don't Cry for Me Argentina ~ Evita: Madonna Arrow

https://rachelstararose.forumotion.com

10What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:16 am

Rach

Rach
Admin

Come What May ~ Moulin Rouge!!!!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Hey check this out:
drunken pirat
He's a drunken sailor! LOL! lol!

https://rachelstararose.forumotion.com

11What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:56 pm

Hannah Sun

Hannah Sun
Admin

Little White Lies~The Daylights

lol!

12What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Briar Rose

Briar Rose
Admin

Take Me Home ~ The Jakes

Words can not describe how beautiful this song is. Simply gorgeous.
:<3: :<3: :<3:

13What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Hannah Sun

Hannah Sun
Admin

We Could be Friends~Freelance Whales
(Similar to Young the Giant, Augustana, and The Kissaway Trail)
How awesome is that, Rose?!
I miss these dudes.

14What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:13 pm

Hannah Sun

Hannah Sun
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMaRyT33qXs

Very Happy
Andrew...something. In love. Very Happy

15What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Briar Rose

Briar Rose
Admin

Underneath the Sycamore ~ Death Cab for Cutie

I.
Love.
This.
Band.
And.
This.
Song.

End of story.